Monday, August 4, 2008

Over the counter acne cream and acne care natural skin

Acne is a pain to deal with, literally. If you have been suffering from acne over the years, you will know that it can be stubborn, making it tough to cure. With all the creams, prescriptions, washes, and other acne products, I've probably tried about everything you can think of. The harsh chemicals that were in the products I used often made my face worse and increased the amount of acne I had. I was tired of dealing with acne problems daily.
It used to happen to me all the time. But once I looked at food as my "medicine," my acne went away for good and I was able to toss out all my creams and lotions
Most teens, especially girls, like to experiment with the different fruits and vegetables to remove their acne. Natural acne removal ingredients such as honey, tea tree oil, turmeric paste and more can be turned into facial masks that effectively prevent the growth of new acne and drying the existing acne in the face or any part of the body. It is cheap and it can be a lot fun doing these kinds of acne removal techniques along with your girlfriends during a slumber party.
encougagingenqm.blogspot.com
tags: salicylic acne peel, acne medication 10, tea tree oil cystic acne
Файл d:\images\1
wage140.jpg не найден

No comments: